Have your little ones outgrown the family vehicle? No matter how much you organize, clean, and rearrange, is there just not enough space for everyone and everything to fit comfortably?
We think it’s time to upgrade to the spacious and well-equipped GMC Acadia. The all-new 2017 GMC Acadia SUV is designed to make a lasting impression and make your role as a parent easier. Take a look at why the Acadia is the perfect SUV for busy moms and dad.
- The Acadia is versatile. Up to 7 passengers fit with comfort and ease thanks to premium seating and easy access to the third row. And with Acadia’s fold-flat second and third row seats, you’ll have plenty of room for the next adventure.
- The Acadia allows you to be connected and in control. IntelliLink keeps your infotainment simple. Its cutting edge voice-recognition and touch-screen technology allow you to listen to your favorite music or initiate phone calls from your smartphone or USB-enabled device hassle-free. This allows you to keep both hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road.
- The Acadia guides your ‘new to the road’ teens. Teen Driver is a built-in system that encourages safe driving habits for new drivers. It automatically activates certain safety systems and allows parents to set limits on other features. A Report Card provides information about driving behavior to help parents to continue to coach their teens. Genius? We think so!
- The Acadia is keyless open and start. Save time entering and exiting the vehicle. You can access all four doors when the Acadia senses your key fob approaching. And did we mention you can start the vehicle with a push of a button?
The 2017 GMC Acadia will make your trips around town effortless and blissful. Test drive the SUV today at Baker Buick GMC Cadillac at 1621 Savannah Highway in West Ashley.
The 2017 smart fortwo Electric Drive holds everything that is progressive and pure in a vehicle. Available in pure, passion, and prime model lines, the all-new 2017 smart fortwo Electric Drive has it all. The 2017 fortwo Electric Drive improves on its predecessor in almost every way. It boasts an estimated range of 80 miles and a charge time as low as 2.5 hours, as well as greater horsepower, acceleration, and top speeds. The ability to enjoy the exhaust-free air is made possible with a convertible soft top that retracts in just 12 seconds, even while you’re on the move. The eco-friendly vehicle has multiple settings so you can have it slightly open or all the way back, and the convertible top faces the same durability test as a Mercedes-Benz, so it holds up in any weather. Make this a summer to remember with the smart fortwo electric!
Interested in purchasing your very own smart fortwo in store this summer? We welcome you to visit us at Baker Motor Company in West Ashley.
This month, we were honored to support East Cooper Community Outreach at their annual Golf Ball. East Cooper Community Outreach was founded as an emergency relief effort in 1989 after the devastation from Hurricane Hugo. Since then, East Cooper Community Outreach has grown into a permanent resource for the community in need with three main program areas: Basic Needs, Health Services and Empowerment. More than 4,500 families a year receive emergency assistance for food, clothing, household furnishings, financial aid, and have access to dental care, medical care, prescription assistance, counseling, and educational opportunities like financial literacy classes, computer skills training, job readiness workshops. The annual Golf Ball was hosted at the Daniel Island Club, and Mercedes-Benz of Mount Pleasant provided a brand new model for attendees to check out.
Recently, Buick revealed the beautiful and elegant 2018 Enclave Avenir. The Avenir sub-brand represents the highest expression of Buick luxury. Discover the premium model in the video below.
Looking forward to owning a Buick? We encourage you to visit us at Baker Buick GMC Cadillac in West Ashley.
The 2017 season of Party at the Point is finally here! Party at the Point is a local Lowcountry event that takes place at the Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina every Friday night until the end of June. Here at Baker Motor Company, we are thrilled to be a sponsor of the wonderful and unforgettable concert series. Friday’s motorcar of the night was the stunning Land Rover Discovery, an all-new model for 2017. The Discovery caught everyone’s eye as they entered the celebratory event on the water. The band The Reckoning played music for all to enjoy during the event. We look forward to joining everyone at Party at the Point again this Friday!
Interested in learning more about the Land Rover Discovery? We welcome you to visit us at Baker Motor Company in West Ashley.
Bringing elegance and sophistication to every mile, the Cadillac Escalade accomplishes just that. With unmatched exterior style, interior comforts and a powerful standard V8 engine, nothing compares to the Escalade. Why do we love it?
- Full of Innovation. Indulgent comforts like available massaging front seats make every ride more pleasurable.
- Head Up Display. Stay focused and informed. The four-color Head-Up Display (HUD) projects selected information onto the front windshield, allowing you to keep your eyes safely on the road.
- Climate Controlled Seats. With two rows of heated seats to warm you and your passengers on cold days, winter is no match for the Escalade. And when the temperature rises, cooled front seats keep the driver and front passenger feeling refreshed.
- Flexible Space. Reconfigure your second and third row seats with just the push of a button. This will give you extra space for passengers or large cargo.
- Safety Alert Seat. This feature sends a discreet pulse to the left, right or both sides of the driver’s seat, indicating the direction of the threat.
Curious as to find out more about how to customize your Cadillac Escalade? We encourage you to visit us at Baker Buick GMC Cadillac at 1621 Savannah Highway in West Ashley.
It has been Mercedes-Benz’s mission to create a safe and reliable commercial van for business owners from all around. Mercedes-Benz is increasing the safety of its star-branded vans even further with the aid of in-house accident research.
The Van Accident Research unit was reorganized in the summer of 2015. The unit now has its headquarters at Daimler AG’s Untertürkheim plant. There, the engineers examine selected accidents in which Mercedes-Benz vans have been involved. The results are fed directly back into vehicle development, thus helping to make Mercedes-Benz vans even safer.
“Research focusing on vans has been around as early as the 1970s. However, the different areas were previously assigned to other divisions. Now we have everything under one roof. We experience first-hand just how important the work we do here is. Often we talk to people who, thanks to the safety technology, have emerged from serious accidents in good shape, and based on their experience immediately order their next van from Mercedes-Benz,” explains Vera Hertler, a development engineer involved in setting up the Van Accident Research unit.
As technology continues to expand and advance, so will Mercedes-Benz Vans.
Maserati owners of North America now have the opportunity to purchase a Maserati under the company’s new Officine Maserati Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) program, announced this month. To qualify for the program, each car is selected from top condition models and subject to a 120-point comprehensive inspection process to ensure the car is in optimal condition and reconditioned to Maserati standards.
Maserati North America’s new CPO program will also offer customers a free SiriusXM trial for three months. Bonus? CPO warranties for Maserati’s diverse lineup are available, too!
Interested in learning more about the benefits of the new Maserati CPO program? We welcome you to visit us at Baker Motor Company in West Ashley.
The 2017 season of Party at the Point is finally here! Party at the Point is a local, Lowcountry event that takes place at the Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina every Friday night until the end of June. Here at Baker Motor Company, we are thrilled to be a sponsor of the wonderful and unforgettable concert series. Friday’s motorcar of the night was the stunning INFINITI Q60S. The Q60S caught everyone’s eye as they entered the celebratory event on the water. The band Sol Driven Train with Sally and George played music for all to enjoy during the event. We look forward to joining everyone at Party at the Point again this Friday!