First Class Paintless Dent Repair. Keep your vehicle in perfect shape.
First Class Paintless Dent Repair enables your vehicle to remain in showroom condition, despite the inevitable dents and dings that occur throughout the life of your vehicle. It’s a quick and easy process that will have you back on the road in no time.
What is Paintless Dent Repair?
A process that involves the non-invasive repairs of minor dents and dings without affecting the factory finish of your vehicle.What are the benefits?
- Coverage for horizontal and vertical panels
- No repainting required to maintain original finish
- Quick and convenient repairs at any authorized dealer
- An unlimited number of repairs
- You park your vehicle in a crowded shopping mall parking lot. Without realizing it, you’ve parked next to an irresponsible driver. Upon your return to the vehicle, you notice a small ding. Now a quick trip to the mall has left you with an unfortunate inconvenience, causing you to lose time and money.
- Throughout your lease term, you accumulate a few dents and dings on your vehicle. Not only could you be charged for these during your lease-end inspection, you also end up driving a vehicle covered with unsightly dent
First Class Paintless Dent Repair is an optional product offered and administered by SafeGuard Products International, LLC. Certain exclusions apply. This product may not be available in all states or for all vehicle models. This product is available at the time of vehicle sale or lease only. Please see one of our sales advisors for more information and refer to the First Class Appearance Protection Service Contract and Application and/or the First Class Paintless Dent Repair Service Contract and Application for details and exclusions.