Buick Smart Driver Technology
Buick has created a self-monitoring driving feature available through the myBuick app. Drivers can now monitor their driving habits with Buick Smart Driver Services.
Once enrolled in Buick Smart Driver, owners can see the following via the mobile app:
- Total number of hard braking events
- Total number of hard acceleration events
- High-speed driving percentage
- Late-night driving percentage
- Total miles driven
- Average miles per gallon and miles per hour
- Overall Smart Driver score
Steve Samolinski, Senior Manager of Buick Connected Services stated, “In today’s world, people are using health, finance and even sleep monitoring apps to help improve their lifestyle and well-being. Bringing Buick Smart Driver services into the myBuick app can help our customers become more aware of their driving behaviors and improve as necessary.”
Curious to learn more about the myBuick app and Buick Smart Driver? We welcome you to visit us at Baker Buick GMC on Savannah Highway.