Five Reasons To Test Drive The Maserati Levante
The Levante truly embodies the power and sophistication of Maserati, and there’s so much to appreciate in the newest model of the Maserati Levante. Check out our top five features of the luxury SUV.
- The Trim Packages – The Levante gives drivers the opportunity to explore customization. There are two trim packages customers can choose from—the GranLusso and GranSport—and both are stunning.
- The Exterior Design – The Levante boasts an aggressive exterior design with its sculpted front grille and chromed bars. The Levante exudes Maserati’s timeless and iconic aesthetic.
- The Smooth Ride — The Maserati SUV features some of the world’s most sophisticated air suspension technologies that have ever been created. There is a total of six settings to choose from (including Park), and the driver can select whatever vehicle height is appropriate for the road or terrain, from a high clearance for more challenging off-roading to a low setting for efficient and smooth motorway driving.
- The Connectivity — The 8.4 MTC+ information and entertainment unit can be operated in three ways: via the multi-touchscreen, the rotary control in the central console, or through voice commands. The state-of-the-art system features both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. In addition, for iPhone users, Apple’s SIRI system acts as a personal assistant.
- The Safety – The number of safety sensors on the Levante is impressive. The sensors are constantly monitoring the driving status and deploying a host of safety and performance adjustments to maintain optimal handling and grip.
There is so much to enjoy when behind the wheel of the Maserati Levante!
Looking forward to test driving your very own Maserati? We welcome you to visit us at Baker Motor Company in West Ashley today!