New From Cadillac: The XT4
Cadillac has revealed a brand new compact luxury SUV for drivers—the XT4. “The first-ever 2019 Cadillac XT4 expands our successful SUV lineup to a segment where Cadillac has never been before, and it sets off a dramatic expansion and elevation of the product range, that will see a new Cadillac virtually once every six months through 2021,” said Cadillac President Johan de Nysschen.
Highlights of the New XT4 Include:
- An all-new Cadillac 2.0L Turbo engine that features new efficiency-enhancing technologies, including Active Fuel Management
- A nine-speed automatic transmission with next-generation Electronic Precision Shift
- Cadillac user experience with all-new rotary controller
- Smart chassis features including available twin-clutch, decoupling all-wheel drive
- Available Active Sport Suspension featuring Continuous Damping Control and new electro-hydraulic braking assist
Look for the new XT4 on the Baker Cadillac lot soon. To learn more, visit Baker Buick GMC Cadillac in West Ashley today.